Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thurs Sept 4, 8:30am-11:10am + Roll a Ball Reskin notes

Today we dabbled more into Unity, learning how to build upon terrains. I can make mountains and add trees and grass. I can also add a first person controller so that I may move around my terrain. After the tutorial on building terrains, we went back to Roll a Ball and I'm starting to learn how to make pickup items rotate and be collectable.

With what I learned, my peas & carrots reskin idea is building further. As the pea rolls around, I'll try to find a squishy sound to attach to the pea as it rolls. Maybe in the background there'll be some rotating aluminum cans to make the background seem fun as the player rolls around. The terrain....I'm thinking of making the area shaped like a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment