Monday, September 29, 2014

Mon Sept 29, 8:00pm - 9:30pm

While my rollaball reskin doesn't have all the features I was planning for it, I did manage to have another idea for it's summary and I added a lot of easter eggs. It's playable, but I do worry that it will be too challenging.

As for the reading Extra Lives, I came up with three questions for discussion:

1.) What are we supposed to get out of the author's detailed rant in the beginning of the section about Fallout 3 that makes me feel like I'm reading a whiny blog post written by a 15 year old fanboy?

2.) What does the author mean by "most gamers do not care because they have been trained by the game designers not to care"?

3.) Why are the games he chose to rant about mostly first person shooters?

(I have more questions but to be honest they sound really annoyed and sarcastic because I honestly hated the author's writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment